I have another review and giveaway! The Life Counsel Bible (Christian Standard Bible) has so many wonderful articles and features related to life struggles and issues that are common to our everyday lives bringing Biblical counseling to the forefront of these issues and how we can respond Biblically. For instance, one article is “Helping a Hurting Friend Bringing the Hope of Christ in Hard Times.” The article addresses “What does the Bible say about Godly Friendships?” “Growing as a Godly Friend” “Love Listens Well” “Love never Compromises” and “Caring for Your Friends Biblically and Effectively” plus more in just this one article. Word studies of Hebrew and Greek words relating to the myriad of counseling issues are included throughout this Bible. The Life Counsel Bible is a great resource and would be a great gift!
The Life Counsel Bible is like having a complete biblical counseling toolkit in one resource! Have you ever felt stressed, or been anxious, or experienced grief? Have you ever wanted to know how to help a loved one through addiction, or marital conflict, or parenting challenges? The Life Counsel Bible provides practical wisdom for all, equipping readers with biblical truth and counsel on a wide range of topics and tough life issues. With over 150+ articles this Bible is full of useful tools and resources for life application and discipleship. It’s great for couples, parents, ministry leaders, and anyone who has ever struggled with tough life issues (yep, that’s all of us!). Check out lifecounselbible.com today to see a full list of articles and order your copy HERE!
LIFE COUNSEL BIBLE PRODUCT FEATURES:
• More than 150 full-length articles from respected Christian counselors and scholars on topics like anxiety, depression, abuse, sexuality, marriage and divorce, parenting struggles, finances (full list available at lifecounselbible.com)
• Callout quotes placed near each article provide truth, hope, and encouragement to apply to life
• Over 100-word studies focusing on key words applicable to personal healing, growth, and counsel
• Book introductions including “Circumstances of Writing,” “Structure,” “Contribution to the Bible,” and a special “Truth for Healing” section with an over-
view of key truths related to healing from each book of the Bible
• Wide margins for notetaking and journaling
• Robust page-end cross-reference system with over 25,000 cross-references connecting Scripture from Genesis to Revelation
• Easy-to-read 9.5-point type size
• Presentation page for gift-giving (this makes a great wedding/parenting gift!
$10 Amazon gift card (Note: This is limited to US winners only.) Please comment on this post with how you think The Life Counsel Bible would be helpful to you and everyday life. Deadline to enter is Dec. 6.
Many thanks to Lifeway Christian Resources for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.